The Bible contains a wealth of knowledge all intended to bring fulfillment in our life as we heed to the many words of wisdom and instructions penned within its pages. We have all heard the ever quoted acronym B.I.B.L.E. (Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth) associated with the Bible by some. While this acronym may often be used because it has a nice ring to it, the essence of its meaning could be the positive difference in the life of the one who heeds the instructions contained within this great book and the one who fails to embrace its truths.
The Bible Study lessons linked to this page are authored by Pastor Dr. Karen L. Thompson and are intended to provide a resource whereby you are able to enhance your learning of God’s word as you combat the forces that rise up against you and gain the hope restoring and life sustaining victory that comes through the knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
We pray you are blessed tremendously by each lesson provided. Dr. Thompson would love to hear your testimony and feedback and invite you to feel free to email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CLICK ON THE LESSON TITLE TO DOWNLOAD:
- The Point of No Return (You Can’t Stop Now)
- God’s Sufficient Grace
- My Victory Is In My Faith
- The Voice of My Integrity
- The Value of the Oil (Understanding the Anointing of God On My Life)
- It’s Time to Grow Up
- Living On Purpose (Tapping Into God’s Plan for My Living)
- Don’t Be A Victim of Identity Theft (Knowing Who I Am In Christ)
- Association Breeds Assimilation
- Possessing A Different Spirit (The Way To Favor With God)
- Spirit of Apostasy (Endeavoring to Stand in Truth)
- The Sovereign God (The Absoluteness of God)
- Overcoming A Wounded Spirit
- Maintaining Godly Character in an Ungodly World
- Becoming A Good And Salty Christian
- Unplugging From the Matrix
- My Perfect Sacrifice to the Lord (A Broken and Contrite Heart)
- My Hour Has Come (Dying for the Glory of Christ)